Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Check it out (Pam)

I just realised that I've never told you where you can find all the work we've been doing for the past four months.

www.saveourclimate.ca

When you get to the home page, roll your cursor over the stuff flying in the sky and click on it and see what happens.

You can see all the creative in the section called "Our Campaign"

Sign the petition in the section called "Do Your Part"

Put your name in the sky by clicking on "Donate"

Advertising people need to fight climate change, too, ya know.

4 Comments:

Anonymous rea kelly said...

What a fine, fine website/promotion/save the world idea! A veteran of the adbiz, currently in sales, and auntie to some fine folks who don't need anything I can give them just logged onto 'saveourclimate.ca' and wrote my fab nephew's name in your sky. You WILL make your goal, as this is fun, relevant, and easy!
What a terrific idea and execution.
Cheers, Rea Kelly 416 720 4367

12:55 PM  
Blogger Pam Davis and Bill Baker said...

Oh, Rea. Thanks so much for this comment. You made my day. I'm doing very little breathing as I watch the database that shows me how many people have signed the sky. It's amazing! So far, there are 75 names in there and it seems to increase every minute.

Tell all your friends!

p

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Eric said...

Great print ads.
Good TV ad.

Digital... well...
Something is missing. I don't feel the emergency to raise $. Please show me, teach me so I can teach and share. Putting my name in the sky doesn't do that. Sorry.

Eric
Montreal

7:21 PM  
Blogger Pam Davis and Bill Baker said...

Time will tell Eric. As much science as creativity went into developing the website - it has been engineered for success. With real-time analytics available to us, we'll refine it if necessary.
Bill

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home