Monday, November 28, 2005

Welcome to my casting couch (Pam)

TV moves along. Have approved the casting and location specs. I love this part. You put the call out and just when you think you know what you're going to get, you get something else and it's always better.

We're shooting on December 6. Don't know where yet. Not excited about shooting in the cold of Toronto for 12 hours or so, but beggars can't be whiners.

Will be meeting with director again to review his vision one more time. I'm not exactly sure that our visions are one and the same. Would be really great to make sure we sort that out before I end up with "Scarface" when I thought we were getting "The Sound of Music," if you know what I'm saying.

Alright, alright. I'm avoiding talking about print. Still working it out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Smart with Heart said...

so is Bill going to offer some of his perspective? Loving the postings...

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this blog!

We are doing the same here with one of our client. Thanks for sharing.

Eric
Provokat

11:25 AM  
Blogger Pam Davis and Bill Baker said...

Bill's a bit behind. I know he's been writing. I think he'll be posting his archives of entries tomorrow.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home